OLIVER PERRY HOUSE:
Oliver Perry House circa 1855, also known as the White house, was a private residence appropriated and used to house officers.
INTERIOR VIEW, left. This floor has collapsed twice with the weight of a roomful of people - once at a wake, once at an auction.
FRONT VIEW at right shows the left ell of the Oliver Perry House.
Photos by Patti Friend.
INTERIOR VIEW. Upstairs bedroom Oliver Perry House.
EXTERIOR. Back view of Oliver Perry House.
EXTERIOR. Ready for a new generation.
© CAMP NELSON RESTORATION AND PRESERVATION FOUNDATION